TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US open!

Thread: US open!
View Single Post

Old Aug 31st, 2007, 11:54 AM   #34
country flag Keaka

Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US open!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highlandman View Post
Agree.

I also don't like the fact for her that so many losses had such a clear scoreline (2-6,0-6 vs Golovin, 0-6,1-6 vs Li, 2-6,0-6 vs Jankovic or all these 2-6,3-6 against players like Malek, Vesnina ....)

She could (!) so easy enter to Top-15 but obviously she doesnt want any improvement.

25-21 now in 2007. Was already better.

Maybe and I hope she learns from this loss, but obviously this hope is since a long time.
The 06 16, 26 06, 26 36 losses aren't as awful.

She was in an awful form that time, I watched live feed against Golovin - she wasn't happy with herself AT ALL, I saw her very mad for the first time (except when she said picka matrna against Dementieva in Stuttgart. )

She could enter top 15 easily, I totally agree. But I think her personality is the one that stops her from doing better on the tour. She just wants to be "real" in every interview and she says her normal results should be 2-3rd rounds at GS's and 2nd rounds at the bigger tournaments, where she's not seeded. That's an awful attitude. She just doesn't want to believe that she can make top 15 and that's preventing her from it. That's in her personality, she can change it, but hardly.

That's why its refreshing to have Klepac, who right now hasn't got any barriers, or any kind of mental weaknesses.
Keaka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote