TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old Aug 25th, 2007, 04:32 AM   #81
country flag TaiwanTennisFan

TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light TaiwanTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by genemark View Post
su-wei did not look good from the beginning. She kept hitting her back lightly with her own racquet so I think her back is still bothering her. She was throwing very weak serves and double faulting a lot. It was her ground strokes and break of serves that was keeping her alive for this long. I did not really see many of her spectacular winners nor her efficient movements. She really had chances to wrap it up at the end (way to many chances) but somehow Alina was able to dice and chop her way through. Alina has good serves and strong forehand but almost has no backhands. Most of the time, she was chopping (not even a slice) back her backhands to Su-wei and was able to retrieve so many balls. At the end, Alina kept her composure and ran away with the tiebreak while Su-wei made mistakes after mistakes. Her serves really betrayed her today. But it's okay, it's not the end of the world. We still believe in you Su-wei!!!
Hey there, any more of su-wei's pix?? thank you.

CHAN, YUNG-JAN, HSIEH, SU-WEI, CHAN, CHIN-WEI, CHUANG, CHIA-JUNG, HWANG, I-HSUAN, CHEN, YI, CHANG, KAI-CHEN, KAO, SHAO-YUAN, HSU, WEN-HSIN. CHAN, HAO-CHING, HSIEH, SHU-YING

Lu, Yen-Hsun, Wang, Yeu-Tzuoo, Chen, Ti, Lee, Hsin-Han, Liu, Tai-Wei, Yang, Tsung-Hua, Yi, Chu-Huan, Chang, Yao-Lun, Chang, Huai-En, Hsieh, Wang-Cheng
TaiwanTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote