TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^*

View Single Post

Old Aug 24th, 2007, 03:19 AM   #54
country flag Williamsser
Lifetime Member

Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute Williamsser has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *^*Margalita Chakhnashvili*^*

I saw Margalita play Nathalie Vierin. A controversial moment happened when Margalita served when Nathalie wasn't ready. Nathalie had been taking a long time between points, going to the towel each time. Margalita would wait with ball in hand, while Nathalie was getting a drink or towel. I think that Margalita was annoyed at this and served without Nathalie being ready. Nathalie complained to the umpire, but the point went to Margalita.

Nathalie's father was cheering loudly throughout the match. Margalita had a cheering section for her as well. I think that it was her family, but I'm not sure.

There were a lot of good rallies. I enjoyed watching the match.

Near the end of the match, it started lightly raining. Margalita wanted to continue, but Nathalie complained. Play stopped for a little while. After the rain finished, the ball kids were wiping the lines with towels. Margalita even wiped the line with her foot. I think she was anxious to finish the match. When play resumed, a ball was hit long but was called in. Nathalie was angry and started shouting in Italian.
Williamsser is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote