TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Suicide Locker Room.

View Single Post

Old Aug 15th, 2007, 06:40 PM   #27
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Suicide Locker Room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~CANUCK~ View Post
Yes unfortunately they do count. I still think this rule is terrible, because player A made a closer match then player B, yet the person that picked player B wins.
When something similar happened at Palermo, when everyone lost Day 1, I used my own discretion and gave runnerup to the most who WON the most games because only one person made Day 2 and I needed a runnerup. Someone picking someone who loses 6-0, 6-0 shouldn't get it over someone who loses 6-7, 7-6, 7-6. I think this rule needs to be changed where if a losing pick needs to be counted to determine a winner, these matches do not count but only if tied after the other picks. From there, whoever won more games wins.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote