TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Suicide Locker Room.

View Single Post

Old Aug 9th, 2007, 04:29 AM   #18
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Suicide Locker Room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LudwigDvorak View Post
I also wanted some clarification about BUs. Two people have complained about my choice of back-ups as they were the opponents of my main pick, and I was wondering if there was a specific rule on that? In The Zone said it was fine but I was wondering if that could be clarified in the rules or some mention was made either way, something.
I actually misinformed you. I thought I could have sworn an instance where someone withdrew and someone who took the opponent who received the walkover was given a victory. Apparently, this was not the case. If Hantuchova is playing Dementieva, and Hantuchova withdraws, the people who chose Dementieva as a pick will not count and their backup will be used. So as I know, you do your pick's opponent but now, this would not work. Sorry for the confusion. I could have sworn I saw this used but apparently I was wrong.

Walkovers do not count in any form. Whether it be for you or against you.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote