TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Suicide Locker Room.

View Single Post

Old Aug 4th, 2007, 10:02 AM   #13
country flag LudwigDvorak
Rainbowingis.

LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Suicide Locker Room.

It's only easier to pick the TI events because it's almost a foregone conclusion who's going to win half the time. In the lower events "upsets" happen all the time. Although something needs to be done about Day04 winners in TIV events getting 24 points to a title. It's a cheap title and has no pizzazz to it. I was proud as hell to win Warsaw, I can't imagine the same could be said for the winner of Stockholm.

About changing the points system, how much different is it going to be? (Probably a stupid question but I don't really keep up with all the changes the WTA is making.) And without a semblance of tiers in the new schedule (as it seems,) is Stockholm going to be the same amount of points as Los Angeles now, since they aren't the top nine non-slam events? I don't know how MTF runs that deal, although I presume it'd be similar.
LudwigDvorak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote