TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Suicide Locker Room.

View Single Post

Old Aug 3rd, 2007, 06:32 PM   #10
country flag ~CANUCK~
This is my fancy user title

~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Suicide Locker Room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by In The Zone View Post
I disagree. I feel the points are in an okay ratio. Unless everyone wants to reflect the WTA exactly, I feel that we should only bump the grand slams to the present total. The Tier IIIs and IVs are harder to win than the IIs and Is. The Tier I's are much easier to get to Day 7 and get the most points -- it should be the other way around. I think we should reward those who can succeed at the lower Tier's. Besides, 370 for a Tier I win is not far off from the 430 a Tier I champion gets in the WTA.
Yes but we are going to have the change the points for 2009 anyways when the whole calender gets redone.
~CANUCK~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote