TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Suicide Locker Room.

View Single Post

Old Jul 30th, 2007, 06:30 AM   #4
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Suicide Locker Room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LudwigDvorak View Post
I think MH is pretty on the money concerning that issue. However, the suspensions he suggested for one or two tournaments, I say if you edit your post another time after, you should get a three month suspension, and then again, permanent ban.

And because I'm just a nerd, when I won Warsaw the final day had this neat winner/RU/SF line up going on, and then I saw that Cincy didn't have that (since the situations were so different), but when is the cut off for semifinalists? Is someone who made the final day but didn't have a pick a finalist or is that just the person who was in Day07 but had the wrong pick?
SF and Finalists are determined by who comes in 2nd, 3rd and 4th. Whenever those may be, whether it be on the final day, or Day 5, the finalist and semifinalist can be determined. Cincinnati can have semifinalists but I most likely did not determine them for the sake of it not being a ranking issue. For the US Open Series, semifinalists will be determined.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote