TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Suicide Locker Room.

View Single Post

Old Jul 30th, 2007, 03:24 AM   #3
country flag LudwigDvorak
Rainbowingis.

LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Suicide Locker Room.

I think MH is pretty on the money concerning that issue. However, the suspensions he suggested for one or two tournaments, I say if you edit your post another time after, you should get a three month suspension, and then again, permanent ban.

And because I'm just a nerd, when I won Warsaw the final day had this neat winner/RU/SF line up going on, and then I saw that Cincy didn't have that (since the situations were so different), but when is the cut off for semifinalists? Is someone who made the final day but didn't have a pick a finalist or is that just the person who was in Day07 but had the wrong pick?
LudwigDvorak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote