TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Introduction thread !!!

View Single Post

Old Jul 26th, 2007, 06:43 PM   #4
country flag AJZ.

AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Introduction thread !!!

Well, my name is Matt and I'm from Canada. Live in Montreal
I'm not a *huge* Kata fan, but I do like her She has a nice serve, a nice game, seems to be very nice I post here a lot because she plays with my fave, Ai but I'm getting warmed up to Kata the more they play together
I enjoy Asian tennis a lot - I love Ai, Jie Zheng, Zi Yan, Yung-Jan Chan... Other favorites are Vesnina & Szavay. The rest of the players in my sig I love but I'm not die-hard about I enjoy good tennis, mainly, I don't really dislike any players much
I enjoy tennis beacuse it's the only sport I'm not horrible at, and I figure it's the hardest of sports. It requires technique, tactic, mental stability, athletic ability, concentration - in short, everything. I do enjoy ice skating, though, to watch.
I go to the Montreal tournament every year. It was the first time last year that I went being an avid avid tennis fan. It was so much fun to "live" the tourney I got to see Ai a lot, but I was too shy to really crack up a conversation. She signed a montage I made of her, with a pic of her jumping up after beating Hingis last year, and with pics of her doubles victories plasted around it. She smiled and giggled when she saw it And I got it framed. It overlooks me when I sleep
I saw Kata/Dinara play Ai/Nathalie, there, but see, I recall being so nervous watching Ai, and enjoying it so much, that they're huge blanks to me It was just heaven watching her and cheering her on
I like reading, hanging out with friends, singing although I suck, following tennis and playing tennis.
I use to read tons: I went on a reading spree, reading Dickens, Shakespeare, and other famous titles. Then I got sick of it for a year Harry Potter 7 is getting me back into it. Maybe we could discuss books together Julian??
If I think of anything else to add I will

Ai Sugiyama. Jie Zheng. Zi Yan. Tamira Paszek.
Yaroslava Shvedova. Nuria&MariaJose. Yung-Jan Chan. Elena Vesnina. Flavia Pennetta.
AJZ. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote