TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Introduction thread !!!

View Single Post

Old Jul 26th, 2007, 03:11 PM   #3
country flag Highlandman

Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute Highlandman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Introduction thread !!!

Hey Julien - I normally wanted to go to Edina's thread, but before I saw this one

I always liked her or found her OK, especially since I met her a short time in Stuttgart last year. She looked good and she seemed very nice.

I can introduce myself as well and like SloKid already said, new fans are obviously welcome (I hope myself as well ).

My name is Fabian, but please say all Fabi or Fab, everyone do it, just few people say my last name, but I can't say it here - I'm from southern Germany (near Freiburg), it is 45 km away from France and Switzerland, one of the most beautiful region in Germany I think. I'm 17 years old (6th April '90)

I just finished 11th class in school yesterday and in 2009 I have my exams for high school (Gymnasium) , I'm very happy about it. In school I like most German,History,Politics,Religion and Biology - in my free-time I enjoy listening to music (Pink , Anastacia, Kylie, Sean Paul, Billy Talent, ....) , walking with the dogs , meeting friends (especially weekend) , being lazy, autographs (When I'm at the tournament I try to receive so many as possible, and otherwise I write fan-letters to players to the tournaments ) and media.

In sports I'm very well in tennis for sure, athletics, table tennis and ski. But since I have so big problems with my knees, the doctor said it is better to decide for TENNIS or SKI - and I did for Tennis, I hope I can drive Ski someday again, because I was very well in it (I'm living in Black Forest, anyone knows it?)

I never cared that much about Kata before Stuttgart, but when I saw her practising in Stuttgart, I began to like her, because she has her own style and her game was very nice to watch. She was practising their with Elena Likhovtseva, Andreja Klepac and Shahar Peer, Shahar & Elena were more quite people, whereas Andreja and Kata (Especially Andreja) smiled and laughed a lot. I hope to see her in '07 again.

I hope she comes back at to Top-20 soon, I have no idea how she could lose to Malek in s'Hertogenbosch.
Venus Williams - My #1 forever.
Angelika Roesch & Andrea Petkovic & Mona Barthel
Victoria Azarenka & Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova
Anna Tatishvili & Jelena Dokic

Last edited by Highlandman : Jul 26th, 2007 at 03:18 PM.
Highlandman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote