TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Introduction thread !!!

View Single Post

Old Jul 26th, 2007, 03:55 PM   #2
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Introduction thread !!!

I hope all the people posting here introduce themselves and possibly even some new fans.

So my name Milan, I'm from Slovenia, the western part on the border with Italy.
I'm 23 years old and I study law, if everything goes to plan I should graduate next year.

In my free time I like being lazy.
I also like music and just watching tv.

I've been a sports fan, since as long as I can remember, I follow all sorts of sports with tennis being one of my faves, I also try to play it as much as possible. You can see who my favourite players are from my signature and I've been a Kata fan for ages now seeing how she's been the most successful and consistent Slovenian player in recent times. I hope I get to see her play again this year in Portorož, I didn't get a chance last year, because she lost in round 1, I did get to see her and take a pic though, but hopefully she'll perform better this year.

As I said I hope this thread will attract Kata fans.
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote