TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Game organizers: Introduce your game!

View Single Post

Old Jul 24th, 2007, 07:47 PM   #34
country flag DefyingGravity

DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute DefyingGravity has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Game organizers: Introduce your game!

SWTA

This game is going to be similar to the other ones, except for I will be doing real sized draws if enough people sign up (a.k.a. G.S.=128, Tier 1=112, Tier 2=64, Tier 3=32, etc.) and using the 2009 WTA Tour Schedule. I will be using new or retired WTA players, and will start the game out using the real current rankings of the WTA Tour (so Justine would be 1, Maria 2, Jelena 3, etc.). I encourage everyone to sign up, because I will do my absolute best to make everyone a part of this game! The tournaments will have different point values, there will be an independent Race to the Championships, quality points, required tournaments to play, tournament previews, draws, etc.! Join in the fun!!!
The Upstarts: Muguruza, Garcia
The Legends: Seles (9), Clijsters (4), Davenport (3), Testud
DefyingGravity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote