TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Kristina Mladenovic !!!!!

View Single Post

Old Jul 11th, 2007, 08:41 AM   #32
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kristina Mladenovic !!!!!

Thank you Nouf, I didn't know she was going to play there. She has a very busy schedule for the Summer, I hope she stays healthy before everything.

Léolia won a match there, it's not bad at all considering that she is one of the youngest player in the tournament. Amandine & Kristina have not been given a clement draw, they will have to face the two top seeds very quickly if they want to go far.

Nice start for Kristina, I love when she gives double bagels . Allez Kiki, win the title !

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote