TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Bojana Jovanovski...

View Single Post

Old Jul 11th, 2007, 01:35 AM   #49
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bojana Jovanovski...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenis Srbija View Post
Have you ever seen her play?
You watched maybe more than 30 times Ana Ivanovic before this season but that not helped you to have correct picture about her possibilities .

To see Bojana at training or against some weak serbian player which is not her class is nothing for me. Most important thing is how she played against other 1991 or 1990 best girls at major junior tournaments (like Wimbledon) - and she won vs Pivovarova which is current worlds #3 junior, 2nd seed at Wimbledon and about 20 months older than Bojana. That is enough for me. In juniors competition Vojislava Lukic finished one season at juniors TOP10 but never reach better slam result than QF, and Ana Ivanovic never ranked better than #20 (or #19) but she reach Wimbledon final, and that is difference (and JJ won AO). And Bojana reach Wimbledon QF already at 15 and she is already better player than any our girl which is born after 1987, and she is right now younger than any other girl in TOP15. That's enough and no chances that this is fluke. Her results in last three months speak for themself.

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote