TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alex Stevenson's Chat Thread. (!!!)

View Single Post

Old Jun 29th, 2007, 02:54 PM   #38
auntie janie

auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute auntie janie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alex Stevenson's Chat Thread. (!!!)

I think Alex has definitely been injured the past few weeks; I can't see any other reason for her to miss Surbiton, Birmingham and S'Hertowhatever. And now she has pulled out of next week's 25K in Texas, as well. She's still on the list for Boston the following week -- she's in the MD there -- so maybe she's hoping to be better by then. We'll see if she ends up withdrawing there. I'm sure she wants to be fit to play in Cincinnati, since it was the high point of her season last year, and she's got to be concerned about defending those points.
auntie janie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote