TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Most Points Won In A Row.

View Single Post

Old Jun 20th, 2007, 09:01 AM   #22
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Most Points Won In A Row.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DW--Serenafan View Post
Serena won 14 point sin a row against Kim at Miami, not a huge amount but against Kim, pretty noteable. I remember Mauresmo playing someone, can't remember who, but she was 5-6 down and she won the game to love, 4 pts, then the tiebreak to love = 7 + 4 (lol) = 11 points, then she won the first 4 games to love in the third = 16 + 11 = 27 points, i was quite impressed, i remember watching it in the dark of night on Eurosport 2, i only stayed up because when i checked the score she lost the first set 6-3 and was down 2-5, anyone help with the match?
I checked Momos results in the last 2-3 years, and couldnt find anything simmilar .. Furhtermore, I couldnt find any tiebreak she won to 0 in which year was this/
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote