TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Most Points Won In A Row.

View Single Post

Old Jun 19th, 2007, 11:48 PM   #21
country flag Thanx4nothin

Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute Thanx4nothin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Most Points Won In A Row.

Serena won 14 point sin a row against Kim at Miami, not a huge amount but against Kim, pretty noteable. I remember Mauresmo playing someone, can't remember who, but she was 5-6 down and she won the game to love, 4 pts, then the tiebreak to love = 7 + 4 (lol) = 11 points, then she won the first 4 games to love in the third = 16 + 11 = 27 points, i was quite impressed, i remember watching it in the dark of night on Eurosport 2, i only stayed up because when i checked the score she lost the first set 6-3 and was down 2-5, anyone help with the match?
I think with her serve and her athleticism, her power, her court mobility, I just think when she’s on, she’s the greatest player we’ve ever seen, ever. Now, whether her record is the greatest remains to be seen because she hasn’t retired yet. But I think she is really the greatest player. I have seen Martina and Steffi at their best. There are little chinks in those players’ armor, but it was a different era, where you didn’t need to be the perfect player.
Chris Evert
Thanx4nothin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote