TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Kristina Mladenovic !!!!!

View Single Post

Old Jun 4th, 2007, 03:11 PM   #3
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kristina Mladenovic !!!!!

I started the thread too early I know, but Kristina was making a great show during her match against Anastasia Pivovarova (number 2 in the juniors and number 561 on tour).
She lost 64 67(6) 60 in 2 hours and a half.
She was leading 50 in the second set, but she wasn't able to conclude it on her first occasions. She needed at least 8 SPs to take it. Then, Pivovarova who is physically stronger as born in 1990 showed all her experience to win the match. The last games were very close but Kristina wasn't able once again to take her occasions.

I hope she is not too disappointed. She really showed today how talented she is.
I am proud of her I hope some people will support her as well, she deserves it .

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaļ - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote