TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jelena Jankovic Videos Thread

View Single Post

Old May 24th, 2007, 09:07 PM   #71
country flag ~Kiera~
The dragon that spits fire

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Videos Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by schorsch View Post
:-) ya, it seems they cover from the semis on. well, i just put money on my account, hope i can watch tomorrow. how can one record ? i have school... :/

so if you would do jelena i would do masha ya know :-)
As far as I'm aware, you'll need to be on the PC just before the match starts in order to click the link once it's gone "in play". It may have changed recently, but in the past if you clicked a link too early it'd do nothing and you'd have to click it again when the match started to see the stream.

You have two options for capturing the stream - a screen capper which records what's on your screen or a stream downloader which downloads the stream direct to your hard drive. I personally use the latter. GetASFStream is a good program for this. You'd need URLSnooper2 as well to find the actual URL of the stream.

One thing you need to be aware of is if you chose to download direct to your PC via GetASFStream you'll have to remove the copyright protection on the file for others to watch it too. This generally means doing something like this: http://www.xarus.net/index.php?act=f...ructions&ver=2

Q. It went through the net.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Through the net? Under the net?
~Kiera~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote