TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jelena Jankovic Videos Thread

View Single Post

Old May 24th, 2007, 06:25 PM   #68
country flag ~Kiera~
The dragon that spits fire

~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Kiera~ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Videos Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by schorsch View Post
kiera how come you havent streamed jankos match from ******* ? it'll show tomorrow, too. strasbourg and istanbul
Are you sure they actually aired Jelena's match? I checked about 12pm today and her match wasn't listed - just a load of ATP matches instead.

They actually keep removing Strasbourg and Istanbul from the schedule which is confusing. At the start of the week, they were supposed to show matches daily but that didn't transpire. They then completely removed all WTA matches from their listings, but I've just looked now and can see they've put Strasbourg and Istanbul back up.

If they stream it tomorrow, I'll try to capture it.

Q. It went through the net.
JELENA JANKOVIC: Through the net? Under the net?
~Kiera~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote