TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Aravane and the salutary Red Clay **

View Single Post

Old May 23rd, 2007, 05:30 PM   #23
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Aravane and the salutary Red Clay **

We all know now that Aravane defeated Venus !!!! 64 64 Finally a good win for her, I am so happy, she deserved it after all the monthes of struggle.
Bravo !!!!

"I don't know if she thought she played well or not but I think I had a very good match today. I've been working very hard lately," Rezai said. "and my strategy today was to move her from side to side, because she's so tall. The victory today proves to me that I can beat these higher-ranked players, so it's a special day for me."

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote