TennisForum.com - View Single Post - **Jasmina Tinjic Chearing Thread**

View Single Post

Old May 16th, 2007, 08:25 PM   #30
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **Jasmina Tinjic Chearing Thread**

I just came from Zagreb, what a day it was, some great matches!
I'm so sorry for Jasmina, she is realy talented and couldn't play normaly because she was injured! I was siting in front of her coach, he said that yesterday she pulled out her stomac muscle and she wanted to retire, but he told her to try and see how it goes!
Unfortunately, it wasn't good, although Szavay isn't very impressive!
Jasmina likes to hit ball early, so she played from inside the court while her opponent was way back just waiting for Jasmina's mistakes!
Hungarian has a nice backhand though, her best shot, Jasmina tried to play more to her forehand as her coach was telling her to do so, but still she couldn't move properly!
It was a bit sad, but I'm glad it's nothing serious!

Last edited by tennismaster8820 : May 16th, 2007 at 09:06 PM.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote