TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Qatar Telecom German open - Berlin, Germany

View Single Post

Old May 6th, 2007, 07:45 PM   #1
country flag Keaka

Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute
Qatar Telecom German open - Berlin, Germany

Qatar Telecom German open

Qatar total open is the last tournament for Srebotnik, before she heads to the 2nd Grand Slam of the season, Roland Garros.Her clay court season has been pretty good, getting 5 wins to 3 losses.She doesn't defend a lot in the whole clay court season, but will be seeded here.Her ranking can't really drop hard until the end of the clay season.The draw hasn't been very nice to her yet again; allthough it could be worse.She faces the American veteran Meilen Tu in first round, and could go on to play Julia Vakulenko, the surprising winner over Clijsters in Warsaw in the 2nd round.The other seed in her 1/8 of the draw is the 2nd seed Amelie Mauresmo, who's returning after injury, so we cannot expect top form from her.She will play her first round on Monday.My prediction is that if she can manage to get her confidence boost in the first 2 rounds, she can go on and maybe even make the quarters.

Last year:

1R Jelena Jankovic 16 63 62
2R Daniela Hantuchova 46 60 16

Points defending:

This year:

1R: Meilen Tu

2R: J. Vakulenko/F. Pennetta

My prediction:

1R:Meilen Tu 2-0
2R:Julia Vakulenko 2-1
3R:Amelie Mauresmo 1-2
Keaka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote