TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Gisela News, Interviews & Articles

View Single Post

Old May 5th, 2007, 01:15 PM   #18
country flag Eugenia

Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future Eugenia has a brilliant future
Re: Gisela News, Interviews & Articles

Gisela Dulko's Estoril Player Blog

Friday, May 4, 2007

Unfortunately, I lost my quarterfinal against Azarenka today. She is playing really well; I couldn't find a way to turn the match around. The score looked easy but the games were all really tough, like lots of deuces and ad her ad me, but I just wasn't able to take advantage of those chances. But anyway I give a lot of credit to her - she played very well, and definitely deserved the win. Of course I'm a little tired but I feel good and I have no injuries and I still feel pretty confident despite my loss today. Now I'll have a few days off before heading to Prague!

It has been quite a ride for me the last few weeks. I did well here but winning the title in Budapest was really special. I wanted to win that so badly. I was so close in Pattaya, with three match points against Bammer in the final, so last week I was wanting it even more. I think winning Budapest was the best moment of my career! It was just great and I'm going to work hard to try and win another one.

I have the rest of the day off, so we're definitely going to go and see some of the city today. Yesterday I told you guys I wasn't going to stay in the room but I did! I was just on the internet a lot, not doing much at all except resting and spending time with Fernando. We did go out at night to that same Italian restaurant but that was about it. A very relaxed day.

Tomorrow afternoon I'm leaving for Prague. My flight is at 2pm. It's not direct; we go to Rome before Prague. I hope I can sleep on the plane this time... I am usually able to get to sleep but the flight to Estoril earlier this week, like I said... it was just impossible!

I had fun writing this week's blog and I hope you all had fun reading it. Hopefully I'll do it again soon!

Until next time

Gisela
¤WTA #1 Doubles Player / 2011 AO Doubles Champion¤

Paola Suárez ♥ María Emilia Salerni ♥ Clarisa Fernandez ♥ Paula Ormaechea ♥ Betina Jozami
Justine Henin ♥ Elena Dementieva ♥ Flavia Pennetta ♥ Daniela Hantuchova
Maria Sharapova ♥ Maria Kirilenko ♥ Nicole Vaidisova ♥ Dominika Cibulkova ♥ Ashley Harkleroad
Eugenia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote