TennisForum.com - View Single Post - J & S Cup - Warsaw, Poland

View Single Post

Old May 4th, 2007, 02:27 PM   #9
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: J & S Cup - Warsaw, Poland

Quote:
Originally Posted by i.Like.Tennis View Post
She didn't play good? I was so used to the fact that she always played good, but this season isn't really good.She played great 2005 & 2006, but just didn't play really well this season.She says she is really happy with the American tourney though
Her 1st round match vs Alona Bondarenko wasn't very good but then again, Alona just reached semis in Warsaw so we can't really blame kata for losing I really liked the way Kata played yesterday vs Craybas/Granville, she was very good. So I guess she's getting better as the tourney progresses. Maybe it was too cold for her on Monday...
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote