TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Wild Cards

Thread: Wild Cards
View Single Post

Old May 1st, 2007, 11:24 PM   #4
country flag janko

janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute janko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wild Cards

My tips For MD :

Fedossova (even if she's been sucking horribly lately)
Cornet (100% sure)
Johansson (won her 1st round last year as a WC)
Parmentier (won Biarritz 25K on clay)
Foretz (former top100)
Dellacqua or Ferguson (but Casey is closer to the top100)
For the last 2, I go with Cohen Aloro (better relationship with federation) and after it will be between Pichet and Sanchez, they refused the WC to Virginie last year but she qualified, Olivia is a good claycourter, the final decision will be interesting, one of them will have to play qualies.

For qualies WC

Julie Coin
Mayline Andrieux (but she's not playing so much, don't know why)
Laurène Fayol (top 350 and progressing)
Irena Pavlovic
Violette Huck
American junior WC

For remaining wc's, I think Laura Thorpe deserves it but she's still injured, they used to give at least something to juniors so maybe 2006 national champions have a chance, they're all playing well : Charlotte Rodier (under14), Cindy Chala (under16) and Stéphanie Vongsouthi (under18)

I will consider surprising and not fair to give QualiesWC to other players than these (maybe a chance for Vedy, Haring or Radovanovic who received all WC in the past...)
janko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote