TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ***~Tennis Romania~***

View Single Post

Old Apr 25th, 2007, 11:49 AM   #3
country flag danadruncea

danadruncea is a name known to all danadruncea is a name known to all danadruncea is a name known to all danadruncea is a name known to all danadruncea is a name known to all danadruncea is a name known to all danadruncea is a name known to all danadruncea is a name known to all danadruncea is a name known to all danadruncea is a name known to all danadruncea is a name known to all
Re: ***~Tennis Romania~***

Romanian players in action this week:

Sorana CIRSTEA - through to R2 of WTA Budapest, will play Martina MULLER in R2.
Raluca-Ioana OLARU - seed 7 in ITF 50K Torrent, faces Oxana Lyubtsova (Q) in R1. They have not played before.
Magda MIHALACHE - lost Qualifying R2 Budapest to CIRSTEA.
Anda PERIANU is unseeded in 50K Sea Island. She won R1 against Vanessa HENKE (which is ranked around 20 places above her), will face Michaela PASTIKOVA or Bethanie MATTEK in R2.
Edina GALLOVITS is 2nd seed on that competition, she will play first round against qualifier Salome DEVIDZE.
Anamaria-Alexandra SERE which is ranked WTA528 had a good competition in Cagnes-sur-la-mer 100K qualifying, she won to the 2nd round but then had to retire against Aurelie VEDY. Bad luck, hopefully next time better!

It's all my informations for today but many are still in competition so I will keep updating!
danadruncea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote