TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~Petra Martic~

Thread: ~Petra Martic~
View Single Post

Old Mar 30th, 2007, 07:01 PM   #28
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Petra Martic~

I was really impressed with Petra.

I saw all of her matches at the Luxilon Cup and she was great.

She just does everything really solid and her serve is so tough to break when she's serving well.

Against her first two opponents she was just clearly better than them and she really gave Hendler a spanking infront of all of Hendler's Bolleteri people. I think Petra was really focused for this match.

Against Cirstea she fought really hard coming back from 0-4 down to get it to 5-5, saving two set points at 4-*5. Cirstea served for the set against at 6-5, but Petra hit great shots to get it to a tiebreak. She played a bad tiebreak, lost the set, and just deflated in the second set.

But I was really impressed with her.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!