TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ~Petra Martic~

Thread: ~Petra Martic~
View Single Post

Old Mar 26th, 2007, 04:39 AM   #23
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Petra Martic~

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
i went 0 for 8 today on player i supported and whose matches i went too
i ended up skipping class to see martic. she's awesome, but she was so nervous.
rain started falling when she was up 4-1 and she asked the ump to stop play because she was afraid of slipping. then, she ended up slipping on a line at 4-3 and they finally suspended play.
i wrote a full report in the score thread in GM
iva majoli was at the match (i got a picture with her ). she has offered martic a wc into the 75K zagreb. petra just needs more matches, she was the better player today. she had terrible luck at 4-5 in the second with two net cords going against her and she was the victim of a bad call while jidkova was serving to stay in it in the third.
You also bring bad luck to your favs!
I'm hoping Petra will play Majoli's tournament so I could go there to watch her!
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!