TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anna Kournikova cheering team..

View Single Post

Old Mar 1st, 2007, 08:55 PM   #713
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anna Kournikova cheering team..

Anna Kournikova Has a New Partner
Tennis phenom Anna Kournikova has a new partner on the courts. No, not a fellow pro with a racquet: We're talking about K-Swiss, the footwear company. K-Swiss has hired Kournikova to take the brand to the next level. She'll help with the launch of the new line of fashions, which will include after-tennis gear, yoga duds, and other relaxed casuals, and she'll appear in ads on TV and in magazines.

She'll also consult on the designs. In fact, she's already had the company make a special pink top and matching short skirt for her to wear when she announces their new partnership. Kournikova seems like a natural fit for the K-Swiss line because, according to WWD, she "wears sports clothes 90 percent of the time" and cares a lot about style. "It has to look cute," the athlete said. "Just because you're sweating on the treadmill for an hour, you don't want to look like a wet cat."

http://www.ym.com/jsp/style/latesttrends/mar0107.jsp

Anna in LA, filming her commercials

As you can tell it takes a lot to make me pretty!

It was so freezing I had to wear 2 jackets.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote