TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The "holy sh!t, at least she made it to the final" Amélie cheering thread

View Single Post

Old Feb 24th, 2007, 05:27 PM   #111
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The "holy sh!t, at least she made it to the final" Amélie cheering thread

I'm not so disappointed at this loss as I am other times.I guess it helps that she played good tennis today (but I still wonder where did her head go at that crucial game at 5-5? Again Momo:you can't relax at all when you have Justine at the other side of the net!!!!) and her opponent played a very good match too.Yes,you can call me whatever you want but I really enjoy Justine's game a lot and I prefer Momo to lose against a champion like Hénin than to some new starlette because she throws away the match

Ok,time to rest now and then go kick some asses in Miami