TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Idea for tournament threads

View Single Post

Old Feb 19th, 2007, 12:18 PM   #4
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Idea for tournament threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewbroad View Post
Absolutely not; the whole point of Lucie having her own forum is that we can have a thread for each significant topic, and quickly find what we're looking for, rather than having to plough through one monolithic thread.

Especially for someone like me, whose visits to this forum are often months apart.

It would be against WTAworld policy to impose one thread for all tournaments. That would be a matter for the administrators to decide - not the moderators.
No need for the aggressive tone of your post, as you can see by the thread title it's an idea, I added a poll so posters would decide.
It was merely a suggestion and seeing how the majority doesn't agree it won't be implemented.

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote