TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Paula Neffa de los Ríos (+Rossana)

View Single Post

Old Feb 15th, 2007, 05:05 AM   #784
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

Is she definitely in the Memphis qualies list Heath?
Well I would rather her reach the semifinals or final here or even win it than to play Memphis...it would do wonders for her confidence to pretty much start the year with an ITF. Perianu lost in the first round now too, so just 4 seeds remain.

De Los Rios/Scheepers won their first round match today 57 64 63 They now take on the top seeds Fusano/Tsoubanos, but Rossana beat Fusano/Tsoubanos two weeks ago with Story Tweedie-Yates in straight sets so her and Chanelle are more than capable of pulling out an upset!

I'm playing tennis down in Sydney tomorrow so I will have to wait a long time till I get back to find out Rossana's singles and doubles 2R results!

Good luck Rossana
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote