TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Paula Neffa de los Ríos (+Rossana)

View Single Post

Old Feb 8th, 2007, 07:26 PM   #771
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rossana De Los Rios 2007 Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRAZIER~FORCE View Post
I don't think she wants to travel from ths us to columbia then back to mexico. I think she is playing MEMPHIS instead of Columbia the same week ( she will make qualis as the quali draws always goes down to the mid 200s ) Anywhoo...i am dissapointed aswell..but we all know she can bounce back next week if she is on her game She will be ranked around #192 on Monday
Maybe...but Colombia is not that far away from Mexico, in fact it's probably a similar distance that she travelled from Palm Desert to Midland. Her two/three finals last year were on clay....she really should have made the most of Bogota. Oh well.....hopefully she trains hard and does well in St Paul next week.
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote