TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Simona Halep (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1705)
-   -   Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 3 (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=719842)

Pszczelny Apr 26th, 2007 09:03 AM

Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 3

Welcome to the Simona Halep cheering thread :wavey:

Zamboni Jun 5th, 2014 04:55 AM

Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 3

Volume 2

Setsuna. Jun 5th, 2014 05:03 AM

Thanks.

grs Jun 5th, 2014 05:35 AM

Hai Simona!

Tennis Fool Jun 5th, 2014 05:46 AM

GL to Simona, in her first Slam SF!

She's 2-1 against Andrea Petkovic, but they're even on clay, with Simona winning the last meeting, in 2013. Now who is the hungriest to get to their first Slam final?

xanadoo Jun 5th, 2014 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tennis Fool (Post 44001002)
GL to Simona, in her first Slam SF!

She's 2-1 against Andrea Petkovic, but they're even on clay, with Simona winning the last meeting, in 2013. Now who is the hungriest to get to their first Slam final?

I think Simona, but i am her fan... Also, I believe that Petko is more prone to be overwhelmed by the opportunity. But again, maybe more wishful thinking.

quiet_mike Jun 5th, 2014 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Not a Fan (Post 44001561)
Yes but typically it's the first thing that breaks down in tough, nervous situations, and it's better then Errani's but still not as good as others. I'm just saying it's the only "weakness" i see atm that could be exploited. Petko will need to take control of points asap... she will go for it

Don't worry, all the serves Simona get's to Petko will be decent or better. When Simona starts dropping serve because of nerves, the ball get's in the net, so Petko can't do nothing about it :lol:. Unless Simona rolls with a lot of DF's, Petko can't make easy points on her serve, nervous or not.

Guys, I won't be able to watch today's game :sad: I have to leave somewhere at (Romania's time) 6:30 and won't be back before 9:20, and as Sharapova has a habit to drag her games, it can't possibly begin before 6:30... and end... - that would be a record for Simona that I wouldn't mind see :lol:

It was great to get integrated in your group, and I only hope that I can be in the live score thread as early as possible... ...that would be Saturday right? ;)

CristianB8 Jun 5th, 2014 08:47 AM

Oh no! So Maria-Eugenie will be the 1st match of the day, and after that will follow Simona-Andrea?
Why,just why? :banghead: :sad:
I lived with the idea that the matches will begin at the same hour!
I won't be able to see it, so that's a bummer! Damn it :facepalm: :timebomb:

Anyway, I wish Simona good luck, steady nerves and to enjoy her first SF at a GS and all things will go in the right way for her, and after that, for us! :)

CheddarChomper Jun 5th, 2014 09:11 AM

Cristian & quiet_mike - Man, I'm feeling for you guys! :hug: Hopefully, there'll be another torrent file in glorious HD, recording the glorious moment.

All the way Super-Simona, all the way! :cheer:

Iaco Jun 5th, 2014 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CheddarChomper (Post 44004466)
Cristian & quiet_mike - Man, I'm feeling for you guys! :hug: Hopefully, there'll be another torrent file in glorious HD, recording the glorious moment.

All the way Super-Simona, all the way! :cheer:

You bypassed your phobia of torrents :D:D ???

CheddarChomper Jun 5th, 2014 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iaco (Post 44004890)
You bypassed your phobia of torrents :D:D ???

Yep, I bit the bullet! I had no choice. :lol:

venusinfurs Jun 5th, 2014 10:06 AM

Halep plays well she wins, she is that good :worship:

:cheer:

Chrissie-fan Jun 5th, 2014 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CristianB8 (Post 44004050)
Oh no! So Maria-Eugenie will be the 1st match of the day, and after that will follow Simona-Andrea?
Why,just why? :banghead: :sad:
I lived with the idea that the matches will begin at the same hour!
I won't be able to see it, so that's a bummer! Damn it :facepalm: :timebomb:

Anyway, I wish Simona good luck, steady nerves and to enjoy her first SF at a GS and all things will go in the right way for her, and after that, for us! :)

Can't you just record it? I know it's not the same as watching it live, but it's (much) better than nothing.

xanadoo Jun 5th, 2014 10:43 AM

K guys. I begun to lose my nerves from about an hour ago. Yesterday was earlier, as I was a mess already at 7 a.m. UCLA is out, so no cheering material. Quit smokin' too, so I am at loss.

UCLA Jun 5th, 2014 10:45 AM

I`m here m8 :)