TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   The Siberian Siren (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=331)
-   -   Goodbye fellow Masha fans (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=580281)

Julian. Aug 14th, 2013 05:37 AM

Goodbye fellow Masha fans

Hey guys :tears:,

I am sorry but I think this is it for me. I think it's time for me to leave. After seeing me crying because of TF, a freakin' online forum, yesterday, my boyfriend asked me to stop posting. The fact that I even shed tears because of some people from online forum made me think that it's the time to finally leave. I've been thinking about this for quite some time. This is a hard decision for me. I have a lot of fun at TF. TF is a place where I can talk about tennis (which i love so much) and gay stuff (since I'm basically still in the closet to my family). I really love this place but lately it has also gave me so much unnecessary emotional burden into my life that I feel like it's not worth it. I never ever tried to hurt anyone here, but I don't know why I just feel like I keep getting hurt by some people here lately. I'd like to apologize to all of you for all the mistakes I've made in the past. Thank you guys for all the good times in here. I've really enjoyed posting here for the last couple of years and making a lot of great friends, and I'll definitely miss chatting here with you guys and cheering for our girl Sharapova. We've had so many fun memories. I wish Masha continual success for the future and I'd never stop supporting her. She is the reason why I'm into tennis in the first place.

Take care :hug:

- Julian

EDIT:

I'm decided to post again :sobbing: I took all the advices from this thread, reps and PMs. I'm feeling better now and yeah I love this place and tennis too much :sobbing:

Thank you everyone :hug: and also to mods and admins for the advices and kind words

Crux Squall Aug 14th, 2013 05:52 AM

Re: Goodbye fellow Masha fans

you don't need to say goodbye Julian, you can use less time for TF, more time to do other real thing,
It's hard time for Maria's fan, but stay strong and support her
don't care what hater said.

Vartan Aug 14th, 2013 06:35 AM

Um, no Jules. I am sorry but I cannot accept your resignation at this point in time. Just go on a hiatus until the US Open and come back fresh. For the people who give you trouble, there is an ignore button for a reason.

Maria Croft Aug 14th, 2013 07:37 AM

How ever predictable. Meltdowns and someone leaving (yeah right) whenever Maria suffers a tough loss.

PimpMePova Aug 14th, 2013 07:59 AM

Julian you don't have to leave :hug: Why don't you just post only in SS and don't go to GM.

Minimaa Aug 14th, 2013 09:06 AM

Julian

I'm a newbie, but have been browsing this forum for ages. I love TENNIS so I thought this forum would be fun to discuss tennis, fave players, matches etc. That is not the case here. Too many angry, awful people. There is no need for you to post on GM, stick to SS where you will find a better class of person. Take care xoxo.

Trih Aug 14th, 2013 09:57 AM

By leaving, you just let those people win. Anyway I understand what you feel, I can imagine you went to GM after the match and I can imagine what's in there, so...
I hope to see you back for USO, :hug:

Pimp_Me_Pova Aug 14th, 2013 10:10 AM

I'm gonna be honest, crying over TF? :help: why ?

why you evene people go to GM and post there and the you cry and feel bad.. i red there few topics with pic and that is all.,. i don't have time and nerves to post there and feed trollers.. just post on SS and for players that you cheering for..

GL in your life, anf with your BF :hug:

Effy Aug 14th, 2013 10:12 AM

don't let ANYONE bring you down
i know it sounds easy thing to do but you should try to stay possitive whatever happens that's what im trying to do (and im suffering from depression for over a year now), be strong and kick ass :rocker2:

Cosmic Voices Aug 14th, 2013 10:48 AM

Catfish? :oh:

Just joking, will miss you Julian. Go live your life and be free :sobbing:

nelsondan Aug 14th, 2013 01:47 PM

julian...I wonder if you have any feeling whatsoever, that Maria has failed you in anyway by not speaking out publicly regarding the abusive behavior of her country's leader...putin. I am able to see it two ways...1. it would be pointless, and possibly self destructive of her to try and say anything. it would not change anything and might cause resentment from other athletes, virtually all of whom do not enjoy the financial comfort of she does. 2. she is articulate enough and wise enough to recognize wrong. She has the unique power and prestige to say something not only on behalf of the number of people being abused, and the impact it has on their friends and families, but it would set an example of something to do when the country you love needs to consider what is going on.

denny5576 Aug 14th, 2013 02:08 PM

Julian.,
Do not miss things you love because of some people. Ignore them!

domon17th Aug 14th, 2013 03:15 PM

Ju :sobbing:
C'mon now just post in SS and chat threads, you don't have to leave TF. That's so dramatic even for you

Break My Rapture Aug 14th, 2013 04:29 PM

Why do people take this forum so seriously? It's 99% bullshit, you shouldn't care what is said on here. Post your opinion and be done with it.

This fanbase is so melodramatic sometimes. :lol:

Marilyn Monheaux Aug 14th, 2013 04:32 PM