TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Fed Cup (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1075)
-   -   Fed Cup finals (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=565625)

Big_Banana Jul 9th, 2013 06:27 PM

Fed Cup finals
 
Fed Cup finals will be played in my hometown (Cagliari, Sardinia) :cheer:



:)

Iblis Jul 17th, 2013 08:29 PM

Re: Fed Cup finals
 
Hopefully I'll be there (r̶o̶o̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶R̶u̶s̶s̶i̶a̶)! :tape:

Big_Banana Jul 18th, 2013 10:22 AM

Re: Fed Cup finals
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Iblis (Post 31171305)
Hopefully I'll be there (r̶o̶o̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶R̶u̶s̶s̶i̶a̶)! :tape:

:oh: me too :oh:

SchumiS Oct 1st, 2013 07:28 PM

Re: Fed Cup finals
 
Do you know who will play for Russia? Will Maria Kirilenko play?

I saw on website of Italian tennis federation (http://www.federtennis.it/fed-cup.asp) that tickets could be bought here: http://95.110.229.63/fedcup/
But, everything is in Italian and not sure if I could buy tickets as non-Italian? Can someone help?

Big_Banana Oct 2nd, 2013 07:09 AM

Re: Fed Cup finals
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SchumiS (Post 34177817)
Do you know who will play for Russia? Will Maria Kirilenko play?

I saw on website of Italian tennis federation (http://www.federtennis.it/fed-cup.asp) that tickets could be bought here: http://95.110.229.63/fedcup/
But, everything is in Italian and not sure if I could buy tickets as non-Italian? Can someone help?

you should register on the website to buy online :)
yesterday I called to ask what kind of tickets are still available and they said the 183, 123 and 98 euros packages (for both the days)

SchumiS Oct 2nd, 2013 01:07 PM

Re: Fed Cup finals
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Big_Banana (Post 34193201)
you should register on the website to buy online :)
yesterday I called to ask what kind of tickets are still available and they said the 183, 123 and 98 euros packages (for both the days)

Thanks! And thanks to Google translate as everything was in Italian! :) I registered first, paid later and now I know where to pick up my cards... As I see that you are from Cagliari, could you recommend me any hotel near Tennis Club Cagliari? :)

Big_Banana Oct 2nd, 2013 01:21 PM

Re: Fed Cup finals
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SchumiS (Post 34206633)
Thanks! And thanks to Google translate as everything was in Italian! :) I registered first, paid later and now I know where to pick up my cards... As I see that you are from Cagliari, could you recommend me any hotel near Tennis Club Cagliari? :)

mmm near the TC I don't know... let me check then I'll tell you :)

*Jool* Oct 12th, 2013 11:06 AM

Re: Fed Cup finals
 
so, who will play?

Errani, Vinci(?), Schiavone and Pennetta for Italy :hearts:

but for Russia? :confused:
Kirilenko, Vesnina, Pavlyuchenkova might all end playing Sofia , Makarova injured (but probably will play Istanbul YEC) , Kuzzie probably not interested ...

might be an easy victory for the Italians :drool:

Big_Banana Oct 12th, 2013 11:12 AM

Re: Fed Cup finals
 
I think it's all smokescreen :shrug:

illusions30 Oct 13th, 2013 03:27 AM

Re: Fed Cup finals
 
Which countries made the Fed Cup finals for this year? I think Italy was one but I dont remember.

illusions30 Oct 13th, 2013 03:28 AM

Re: Fed Cup finals
 
If Italy made it it would be a great way for Schiavone to en dher amazing career with a Fed Cup title.

illusions30 Oct 13th, 2013 03:28 AM

Re: Fed Cup finals
 
Oh it is Italy and Russia. I hope Russia doesnt send its best people so Italy can win. GO ITALY!

spiceboy Oct 16th, 2013 08:30 PM

Re: Fed Cup finals
 
Site almost finished :)


doujyr Oct 20th, 2013 11:46 AM

Re: Fed Cup finals
 
great stadium but shaping up to be a total non-event :sad:

Warrior Oct 21st, 2013 01:40 AM

Re: Fed Cup finals
 
So far only Alisa is confirmed for Russia. Who else might play?


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.