TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   The Championships, Wimbledon (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1592)
-   -   Who's Going? (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=533602)

CooCooCachoo May 15th, 2013 06:14 PM

Who's Going?

:cool:

Wimbledon qualies for me :hearts:

Dexter May 15th, 2013 06:22 PM

Re: Who's Going?

I'm planning to go for 2 days of qualies and 2 days of MD (queuing).

nevetssllim May 15th, 2013 06:26 PM

Loads of my favourites are in the qualifying draw this year so I endeavour to go to Roehampton for a couple of days (I was planning on going last year but I missed my train because I was hungover after celebrating exam results :oh:) and I'm going to queue on Thursday and Friday (maybe Wednesday too) during the first week.

CooCooCachoo May 15th, 2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nevetssllim (Post 28088642)
Loads of my favourites are in the qualifying draw this year so I endeavour to go to Roehampton for a couple of days (I was planning on going last year but I missed my train because I was hungover after celebrating exam results :oh:) and I'm going to queue on Thursday and Friday (maybe Wednesday too) during the first week.

Tsk. I came straight after my last exam last year on the first day of qualifying, even though I had to travel for 2+ hours, missed half a day of tennis and had to decline party invites :p Roehampton is the best tennis event in the world for me.

Dexter May 15th, 2013 09:21 PM

What is the first day of women's qualifiers? Tuesday 18? I need to know which day I should take off work. :p

CooCooCachoo May 15th, 2013 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dexter (Post 28096890)
What is the first day of women's qualifiers? Tuesday 18? I need to know which day I should take off work. :p

Usually it's Q1 on Tue, Q2 on Wed and Q3 on Thu.

Dexter May 16th, 2013 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo (Post 28100314)
Usually it's Q1 on Tue, Q2 on Wed and Q3 on Thu.

Cheers. I'll definitely be on day 1. Hopefully it won't :rain:.

silverwhite May 31st, 2013 12:44 AM

I'll probably go on the first Wednesday and Thursday :p

Ivanovic_fan Jun 4th, 2013 10:11 AM

I'll be there on Monday and maybe Tuesday :inlove:

Spencer. Jun 18th, 2013 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nevetssllim (Post 28088642)

:oh: :oh: :oh: :oh:

:lol: good for you :yeah:

I wish I could go :sad:

I'm planning on visiting London a few days after Wimbledon is over so maybe I'll see some tennis stars staying around just because. One can only dream!

Enjoy your time there, everyone! :yeah: :bounce:

Barktra Jun 19th, 2013 12:44 AM

Wimbledon qualies sound like the funniest thing ever, so jealous of all of you. Hope you all have fun :)

silverwhite Jun 25th, 2013 08:34 AM

Anyone planning to queue tomorrow evening??