TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Hello Kvitty (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1484)
-   -   Petra's Facebook'n'Twitter Thread (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=505850)

bruce goose Mar 13th, 2013 08:12 PM

Petra's Facebook'n'Twitter Thread

Here it is,for those who are interested

steni Mar 13th, 2013 08:15 PM

Re: Petra's Facebook'n'Twitter Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruce goose (Post 25491538)
Here it is,for those who are interested

Very nice! Thanks :yeah:

ShiftyFella Mar 13th, 2013 08:27 PM

Maybe it's mushrooms talking but i don't get this thread:lol:

btw, reportedly Petra has account on Weibo but i can't confirm it since i don't have access to it:o

ArcticMoose Mar 13th, 2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShiftyFella (Post 25492442)
Maybe it's mushrooms talking but i don't get this thread:lol:

:smoke: same here, I just can't:p work this one out too ....:oh:

paulmara Apr 29th, 2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Am at home for a few days rest before Madrid and look what was waiting for me - thanks BMW cartec group!
This is not Porsche

bruce goose Apr 29th, 2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulmara (Post 27410330)
This is not Porsche

Thanks,Paul;I'm a little drunk right now so I thought that Petra was riding a dark,grayish-blue donkey

Petronius Apr 29th, 2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulmara (Post 27410330)
This is not Porsche

No pun intended, but this a typically perfect yet boring German limousine for company executives. I hope that Petra drives sth more interesting when the sponsor is not looking, such as

*Jack* Apr 30th, 2013 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petronius (Post 27414298)
No pun intended, but this a typically perfect yet boring German limousine for company executives. I hope that Petra drives sth more interesting when the sponsor is not looking, such as

Why to be so minimalistic? :rolleyes: :lol:

She might get one after winning more slams and another rising of prize money for winner. :lick:

mac47 Apr 30th, 2013 10:31 AM

Too bad. I was hoping she would stay true to Skoda.

Petronius Apr 30th, 2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Jack* (Post 27424970)
Why to be so minimalistic? :rolleyes: :lol:

Funny, but there's not enough space for tennis gear. :lol: BTW, as far as I know there's only one person in CZ who owns and drives this car.

Petronius Apr 30th, 2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac47 (Post 27427250)
Too bad. I was hoping she would stay true to Skoda.

She wanted to and her Škoda Superb was a very good car, but Škoda already had big sponsorship deals with Tour de France and Ice-Hockey World Championship. Moreover, most top executives are German so Petra's manager could not play the 'national sentimentality' card.:lol:

Raiden Apr 30th, 2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petronius (Post 27414298)

Calling BMW boring? You sissy you. In fact even women find BMW the least boring of cars (they either passionately love it or passionately hate it). The only truly boring German car is Opel and that's actually American.

Oh and BTW your beloved Nissan is the boring one among the Japanese marques. I'll take any Honda machine (even a motorbike) over any Nissan any day!

As punishment for your scandalous anti Beamer/pro Nissan act, I'll post Misa Krajicek's deceleration of loyalty to her new master and her land - and that's not your dear land where her blood sprang from

Petronius Apr 30th, 2013 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiden (Post 27440074)
Calling BMW boring? You sissy you. In fact even women find BMW the least boring of cars (they either passionately love it or passionately hate it). The only truly boring German car is Opel and that's actually American.

Oh and BTW your beloved Nissan is the boring one among the Japanese marques. I'll take any Honda machine (even a motorbike) over any Nissan any day!

As punishment for your scandalous anti Beamer/pro Nissan act, I'll post Misa Krajicek's deceleration of loyalty to her new master and her land - and that's not your dear land where her blood sprang from

I was referring to that particular limousine, as I'd expect Petra to choose sth lighter and sportier instead of this giant designed for fat Bavarians German managers.

And you can keep Michaella, maybe she'll win a big title for Holland like her Czech-speaking brother who owned Sampras :bigwave:

18majors Apr 30th, 2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petronius (Post 27444050)
I was referring to that particular limousine, as I'd expect Petra to choose sth lighter and sportier instead of this giant designed for fat Bavarians German managers.

And you can keep Michaella, maybe she'll win a big title for Holland like her Czech-speaking brother who owned Sampras :bigwave:

Didn't Sampras finally won the last time they met?

Petronius Apr 30th, 2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 18majors (Post 27444122)
Didn't Sampras finally won the last time they met?

I'm lazy to do a search, but I remember that Krajicek had a 6-4 H2H vs. Sampras and his 1996 victory over Pete on the road to Wimbledon title was Sampras' only singles defeat at Wimbledon between 1993 and 2001!