TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   The Following - Fox's psychological thriller/drama series | Season 2: Jan 19, 2014 (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=494530)

Julian. Feb 16th, 2013 06:41 AM

The Following - Fox's psychological thriller/drama series | Season 2: Jan 19, 2014

THE FOLLOWING is a psychological thriller from creator/executive producer Kevin Williamson and starring Golden Globe winner and Emmy Award nominee Kevin Bacon in his primetime series debut. The series follows a former FBI agent who finds himself in the middle of a network of serial killers, when a diabolical serial killer uses his charisma and the Internet to create the network. Purefoy plays Joe Carroll, a former college professor who taught the works of Poe and killed young women in the gothic hero's honor—until he got caught. Since then he's been spending hours on a computer in the prison library, building a social network of copycat killers who hang on his every command. When the series begins, he's just escaped from death row with help from those followers, and the FBI calls in former agent Ryan Hardy (Bacon)—who brought down Joe the first time—to consult on the case.

Julian. Feb 16th, 2013 06:46 AM

Re: The Following - Fox's new psychological thriller/drama series

Anybody else following this new show? :lol:

I love it! I think it's definitely one of the best, if not the best TV series debuted this season.

Gotta admit I first watched it because of them :spit:

Vote who is hotter here: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=501769 :oh:

but turned out I love this show as a whole!

Pops Maellard Feb 16th, 2013 06:46 AM

Looks interesting.

She said 'Annie are you OK?' :lol:

ElusiveChanteuse Feb 16th, 2013 08:56 AM

psychological thriller drama? My cup of coffee but then with gay scenes?:oh: is this like every episode different cases like CSI or what?

ElusiveChanteuse Feb 16th, 2013 08:56 AM

I need to make my own Watchlist to see when it will flop?:oh: :haha:

Julian. Feb 16th, 2013 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel (Post 24533218)
psychological thriller drama? My cup of coffee but then with gay scenes?:oh: is this like every episode different cases like CSI or what?

No, they have a big continuous story arc, not separate different cases like CSI :lol:

and now this is what I call a thriller, it makes me jump so many times :sobbing: and made me sit at the edge of my sit on so many occasions :rolls:

saul1333 Feb 16th, 2013 04:35 PM

Got all the episodes so far on DVR, will watch today.

Julian. Feb 17th, 2013 02:35 AM

Just saw all 4 episodes which already aired and I gotta say this show is so good :sobbing:

Why the gays have to be evil though? :sobbing: They are both so hot :hearts:

Pops Maellard Feb 17th, 2013 08:46 AM

First episode plays tomorrow in NZ. I think I'll definitely watch :p. Cheers Julian, you're my personal TV guide :lol:. I think Revolution caught my attention because of one of your threads too :lol:.

Yoncé Feb 17th, 2013 09:26 AM

Only seen the first ep but it's amazing! Totally love it, I don't care that the gays are evil it makes them hotter :drool::hearts:

Blu€ Feb 17th, 2013 01:02 PM

First episode was good, the rest were a bit meh, too repetitive.
So who do you think is the mole? Because there is obviously a mole :lol: it's either the cop woman or the main's character partner! (Jimmy in Smallville :lol:)

Julian. Feb 17th, 2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pops Maellard (Post 24583497)
First episode plays tomorrow in NZ. I think I'll definitely watch :p. Cheers Julian, you're my personal TV guide :lol:. I think Revolution caught my attention because of one of your threads too :lol:.

Glad to know :rolls: and I think I prefer this show over Revolution so far :rolls:

Julian. Feb 17th, 2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blu€ (Post 24589106)
First episode was good, the rest were a bit meh, too repetitive.
So who do you think is the mole? Because there is obviously a mole :lol: it's either the cop woman or the main's character partner! (Jimmy in Smallville :lol:)

Maybe the cop woman? She gave Joe the book in the prison which was suspicious but I dunno :lol:

Blu€ Feb 17th, 2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julian. (Post 24593066)
Maybe the cop woman? She gave Joe the book in the prison which was suspicious but I dunno :lol:

Yes, that's was a sign but it was a bit too obvious. There was that episode where the young partner is alone with the other agent who gets stabbed and finally dies, which was also suspicious! I guess they will play with the options all season.

jameshazza Feb 17th, 2013 11:26 PM

Been good so far, think it's improved with every episode too and there are a lot of edge of your seat moments. The most interesting aspect is definitely the antagonists though, you never really know what exactly is going on there. The protagonists are a bit meh and Bacon's character in particular is just way too much.