TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   The Siberian Siren (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=331)
-   -   Sharapova on not following any players on Twitter: "I don't think it's a necessity'' (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=491881)

Mistress of Evil Feb 11th, 2013 04:59 PM

Sharapova on not following any players on Twitter: "I don't think it's a necessity''

Quote:

Matthieu Barbarin‏@MattBarbarin

Sharapova, about non-following any WTA player on Twitter: "I don't think i's a necessity, tennis is already a big part of my life".

Matthieu Barbarin‏@MattBarbarin

Sharapova: "If I want 2 have a conversation with someone, I pretty much have their number, no need 2 do it in front of thousand of people"

The Tea Of Truth has been poured!

BlueTrees Feb 11th, 2013 04:59 PM

Re: Sharapova on not following any players on Twitter: "I don't think it's a necessit

She follows Djokovic :hearts: :oh:

JarkaFish Feb 11th, 2013 04:59 PM

Re: Sharapova on not following any players on Twitter: "I don't think it's a necessit

She doesn't have any friends to talk to anyways.

antonella Feb 11th, 2013 05:00 PM

Shows she's still sane.

LUVMIRZA Feb 11th, 2013 05:02 PM

I totally agree with her. If you want to talk to your friends call them, email them or chat with them. Wats the point in updating each and every thing you do and cause a commotion whenever some thing you say is misunderstood. Its so unnecessary:shrug:

FORZA SARITA Feb 11th, 2013 05:02 PM

this really deserves a thread :yeah:

Bismarck. Feb 11th, 2013 05:02 PM

And this needs a separate thread because...? There's nothing to get even remotely excited about here.

crazillo Feb 11th, 2013 05:02 PM

Totally right. Barthel doesn't even have twitter and facebook because she thinks her homepage is enough. If I was a player I'd not be on twitter, too. Just look at some shitstorms there and you know why...

edificio Feb 11th, 2013 05:05 PM

How is this threadworthy?

Kairi Feb 11th, 2013 05:12 PM

Player forum.

marineblue Feb 11th, 2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JarkaFish (Post 24313121)
She doesn't have any friends to talk to anyways.

:lol: I think you are probably right when it comes to WTA. I doubt she'll ever follows Vichka...

viktory Feb 11th, 2013 05:14 PM

i totally agree with masha on this. It is not a necessity,it is a matter of choice rather.
Her opinion is hers.
And i don't think opening a thread on a non-matter is necessity.p
My opinion is mine.

Mynarco Feb 11th, 2013 05:21 PM

I approve of her candour

ETA: moved to Player Forum :spit:

WonderFan Feb 11th, 2013 06:06 PM

She follows Djokovic.
So she means that following him is a necessity.

PimpMePova Feb 11th, 2013 06:08 PM

^She was asked about WTA players...Novak is a guy so he's an ATP player :lol: