TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Project Runway - Season 11. (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=486969)

Six Feet Under Jan 30th, 2013 04:27 AM

Project Runway - Season 11.

Teams :speakles:

Not sure if I like the idea or not...

First ep thoughts:

Michael Kors is replaced by Zac Posen :)

THANK GOD that girl went home, her outfit has to be up there with most attrocious ever! The guy who won, his suit was amazingly constructed, but Zac was right in saying it was a bit generic.

Tu's was STUNNING, this is what I don't like about the teams, I reckon Tu should have won, but he didn't have the chance :sad:

Early fav's are Tu and Patricia.

WonderfulLee Jan 30th, 2013 04:42 AM

Re: Project Runway - Season 11.

i hope its better than disgusting PR All stars 2.

Six Feet Under Jan 30th, 2013 04:47 AM

^^ watched 2 eps and skipped the season, the all-start series is such a flop :o

njnetswill Jan 30th, 2013 05:09 AM

My favorite never wins, although I was pleasantly surprised they gave the win to Dmitry last season after some truly awful winners.

Hoping this season goes well. I don't really understand this team twist though. What is the penalty for the losing team other than not being able to win? So basically the only effect it has is that it potentially denies the best look from winning the challenge? Dumb.

égalité Jan 30th, 2013 02:42 PM

Tu's was on a different level from everyone else's. Sucks that he couldn't win because he was on the losing team, but I suppose that makes things more interesting. :speakles:

Gilas. Jan 30th, 2013 05:40 PM

The second season of the all-stars flop is over? :scratch: Thank God :o I hope they would just quit that.

KournikovaFan91 Jan 30th, 2013 07:56 PM

Patricia is my fave :hearts:
That chick deffo deserved the boot she was awful.

Also they get trips to Europe this year, jeez the budget must of gotten a boost. Not sure how I feel about Michael gone, his lines were the best every season. :sad:

Morning Morgan Jan 30th, 2013 09:40 PM

^^

With a hottie like Zac Posen I don't really care :drool:

edificio Jan 31st, 2013 12:35 AM

I don't mind the team concept so far, as it is true that designers rarely work/design alone.

Even Karl Lagerfeld merely approves the designs for his Fendi stuff, maybe doing a tiny bit of changing things (or so they showed in a documentary I saw about him).

I'm so glad that young girl was eliminated. She's too inexperienced, and I also hate when they try to get rid of the oldest person just because they are the oldest. Finishing your design, such as it is, is better than not finishing your garment.

I didn't like Tu's outfit.

The winner made a beautiful garment in a day. Definitely it was nothing avant-guard, but it was lovely. I also liked the simple dress with the print design on it by the native American lady.

Six Feet Under Feb 8th, 2013 12:42 PM

Are they doing 2 episodes a week or something? They are already finished episode 3.. watching it atm.

EDIT: Just remembered I forgot to watch the first episode straight away. I'm dumb. :sobbing:

Morning Morgan Feb 8th, 2013 04:35 PM

The moment when Zac called Heidi old :hearts:

Sir Stefwhit Feb 8th, 2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morning Morgan (Post 23881873)
^^

With a hottie like Zac Posen I don't really care :drool:

See I didn't think he was universally cute I thought it was just me. I find him dorky but yummy at the same time, he definitely does something for me.

Initially I thought the idea of teams wasn't a good one but I will be the first to admit I was wrong. It's injected a new life into the played out series and after that horrid all-stars disaster it's a welcome relief. So far m enjoying more than I have in a long while.

My fave NEVER. Win and each year I say it's my last and sadly it never is....

jrm Feb 9th, 2013 05:27 PM

Anyone else dislikes Layana?

Womp Up The Jamz Feb 10th, 2013 10:57 AM

Layana's attitude is gross, really can't stand to listen to her.

It's been so much PR the past year and half, I think it's becoming stale a la ANTM. Gotta turn it back to one season a year, because it's too, too much. I won't try to remember names, but Layana peeves me along with the crying queens, Tall Blonde, Ben? Is it, and Daniel. Dannyboy's mustache and weird body is enough for me to ask for Josh McKinley back I find it so awful.

Zac is cute, but it seems a bit lifeless with Orange Kors.

JJ all the way Feb 10th, 2013 06:49 PM

Zac should never smile....those teeth!!!!!