TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   General Messages (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   What SEWTA Tournament Will Serena, NaNa & Maria Turn Up In Next? (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=483553)

SAISAI-GOAT Jan 24th, 2013 02:26 PM

What SEWTA Tournament Will Serena, NaNa & Maria Turn Up In Next?
 
these three SEWTA superstars absorbed diffcult losses at the 1st Grand Slam of 2013 ... they are not the type to vulture SEWTA tournaments and I feel it will be a LONG time before we see them on the court again

Serena: due to her injuries, I expect her to withdraw from Doha and Dubai and show up in Miami :awww:

Na, due to her injuries, I expect her to withdraw from Doha and Dubai and show up in Indian Wells :hug:

Maria: this is what she said she asked about it:

I think it's Doha or maybe Dubai. I think Doha. I don't know. I'm so clueless.

:spit:

Maria is not even signed up to play Dubai but maybe she will accept a WC if they allow her to sell Sugarpova in the Duty Free shops :shrug:

ozza Jan 24th, 2013 02:29 PM

Re: What SEWTA Tournament Will Serena & Maria Turn Up In Next?
 
Is Serena scheduled to play Fed Cup? Maria will play Doha almost certainly.

alex.2812 Jan 24th, 2013 03:24 PM

Re: What SEWTA Tournament Will Serena & Maria Turn Up In Next?
 
Serena should play Indian Wells so she can be no.1

hBence Jan 24th, 2013 03:32 PM

Re: What SEWTA Tournament Will Serena & Maria Turn Up In Next?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by alex.2812 (Post 23602761)
Serena should play Indian Wells so she can be no.1

this will not happen.

jedw Jan 24th, 2013 03:36 PM

Re: What SEWTA Tournament Will Serena & Maria Turn Up In Next?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SAISAI-GOAT (Post 23600793)
these two SEWTA superstars absorbed diffcult losses at the 1st Grand Slam of 2013 ... they are not the type to vulture SEWTA tournaments and I feel it will be a LONG time before we see them on the court again

Serena: due to her injuries, I expect her to withdraw from Doha and Dubai and show up in Miami :awww:

Maria: this is what she said she asked about it:

I think it's Doha or maybe Dubai. I think Doha. I don't know. I'm so clueless.

:spit:

Maria is not even signed up to play Dubai but maybe she will accept a WC if they allow her to sell Sugarpova in the Duty Free shops :shrug:

Sick of this "vulture" rubbish. A tennis player's job is playing tennis. Their career involves turning up and playing in front of fans. I respect players who put in more appearences, and not spend their time selling SUGAR!

flareon Jan 24th, 2013 03:43 PM

Re: What SEWTA Tournament Will Serena & Maria Turn Up In Next?
 
they will not play in any as its no longer SEWTA? :shrug:

Samsuin Jan 24th, 2013 03:49 PM

Re: What SEWTA Tournament Will Serena & Maria Turn Up In Next?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jedw (Post 23603153)
Sick of this "vulture" rubbish. A tennis player's job is playing tennis. Their career involves turning up and playing in front of fans. I respect players who put in more appearences, and not spend their time selling SUGAR!

And what do you want to tell us with that? I think Maria is playing a lot of tournaments. ;)

Well, it's a fact.


And she will play in Doha.

hBence Jan 24th, 2013 03:56 PM

Re: What SEWTA Tournament Will Serena & Maria Turn Up In Next?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSlam (Post 23603073)
Speaking of which, did you know Sloane said her favorite American tournament was Indian Wells :weirdo:

Yes, I've already heard about it.. She says a lot of things.. :o

Royals. Jan 24th, 2013 04:45 PM

Re: What SEWTA Tournament Will Serena & Maria Turn Up In Next?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverSlam (Post 23603073)
Speaking of which, did you know Sloane said her favorite American tournament was Indian Wells :weirdo:

She didn't experience any hostility like the WS did. So no surprise.

Drake1980 Jan 24th, 2013 05:16 PM

Re: What SEWTA Tournament Will Serena & Maria Turn Up In Next?
 
Serena wont play until Miami certainly. :sobbing:

Jimmie48 Jan 24th, 2013 05:29 PM

Re: What SEWTA Tournament Will Serena & Maria Turn Up In Next?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jedw (Post 23603153)
Sick of this "vulture" rubbish. A tennis player's job is playing tennis. Their career involves turning up and playing in front of fans. I respect players who put in more appearences, and not spend their time selling SUGAR!

Preach. The mindset that players who actually do their job and play are getting ridiculed in here is so annoying.

Fighterpova Jan 24th, 2013 06:14 PM

Re: What SEWTA Tournament Will Serena & Maria Turn Up In Next?
 
It's not SEWTA :spit: Please stop with this :o

Anyway, Maria @ IW and Serena @ Miami. They don't give 2 sh*ts about Doha/Dubai :lol:

Halepsova Jan 24th, 2013 07:23 PM

Re: What SEWTA Tournament Will Serena & Maria Turn Up In Next?
 
I know Serena is injured but what Sharapova's excuse for not playing? :confused:

doomsday Jan 24th, 2013 07:37 PM

Re: What SEWTA Tournament Will Serena & Maria Turn Up In Next?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TNT2009 (Post 23612665)
I know Serena is injured but what Sharapova's excuse for not playing? :confused:

Being the Queen of the Tour.

sammy01 Jan 24th, 2013 07:39 PM

Re: What SEWTA Tournament Will Serena & Maria Turn Up In Next?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by doomsday (Post 23613313)
Being the Queen of the Tour.

Think you mean being queen of the tour beatdowns :tape:


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.