TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   US Open (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1605)
-   -   Tickets (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=480945)

Maria rocks Jan 21st, 2013 11:13 AM

Tickets

If i wait till General sale in June am i likely to be able to get tickets for the 1st week?

Dawson. Jan 22nd, 2013 07:03 PM

Re: Tickets

You can show up at the gates one minute before play begins and still get tickets for Ashe, so I image buying them in June wouldn't be a problem.

Frederik Jan 30th, 2013 08:12 AM

I bought my tickets 1 week before the US Open last year...

Maria rocks Feb 1st, 2013 06:41 AM

Ah thats ok then. Cheers guys:)

croat123 Mar 24th, 2013 01:47 PM

Labor Day weekend sells out pretty quickly, so I would get Saturday/Sunday tickets ahead of time

Hantuchov May 31st, 2013 08:21 PM

Are qualies for free?

I'll be in NYC and I plan to check the qualies and some days during the 1st week.

fluffyelloballz Jun 11th, 2013 04:57 PM

Tickets are really expensive. For the women's final the cheapest ones are 100 pounds.

SubtleAphex Jun 19th, 2013 08:44 PM

I'm posting this here since I'm a new junior member and can't start a new thread (and there are no threads to reply to) under the Rogers Cup forum.

I'm planning to attend this years Montreal Rogers Cup (Men's tournament) but am having trouble figuring out exactly what the schedule will be for a given session. I would lean towards going to the Quarterfinal day session if it included 3 out of the 4 quarterfinal matches. However if it only included 2 out the 4 I would prefer a different session. I did call the box office and they thought it would only be 2 out of the 4 matches but said they wouldn't be sure until the draw came out. If you have previous experience from Men's Rogers Cup Montreal tournaments (say in 2011) could you help fill in how many matches (by replacing the X's) were played on which stadium for the appropriate session here:

https://tickets.rogerscup.com/Montreal/CentreCourt.html
2nd Round (Wednesday August 8th this year)
Day Session
Centre Court = X matches
National Court = X matches

3rd Round (Thursday)
Day Session
Centre Court = X matches

Quarterfinals (Friday)
Day Session
Centre Court = X matches

QF Night Session
Centre Court = X matches

If you have any other general recommendations regarding attending Roger's Cup Montreal feel free to share those as well.

SubtleAphex Jun 24th, 2013 01:38 PM

I was able to get an answer to my previous post. Rogers Cup added a chat feature and they seemed to know exactly how the matches would break down. I'll post here in case anyone else is interested. I only asked about 3rd round and QF's:

3rd Round Day(Thursday)
Day Session
Centre Court = 2 matches
National Court = 3 matches

Night Session
Centre Court = 2 matches
National Court = 1 match

Quarterfinals (Friday)
Day Session
Centre Court = 2 singles matches
National Court = 3 doubles matches

Night Session
Centre Court = 2 singles matches
National Court = 1 doubles match

Frederik Jun 25th, 2013 10:21 PM

Bought tickets for 2 days this time :D :cheer:

In The Zone Jun 27th, 2013 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by croat123 (Post 25932946)
Labor Day weekend sells out pretty quickly, so I would get Saturday/Sunday tickets ahead of time

Saturday, Sunday and the 2nd Monday are the only days that sell out WELL in advance. Every other session will be available up until the night before.

Re: the women's final being expensive. Wait until August and then you'll see the semifinals and finals being sold as buy one, get one. They are only expensive - right now.

JTCC Jul 9th, 2013 01:13 PM

US Open tickets

Is anyone interested in purchasing courtside/loge tickets to the US Open? I work for a non-profit that sells courtside and loge box seats as a fundraiser. Purchases are tax-deductible. Please do not hesitate to contact me if interested! Thanks!

Maria rocks Jul 18th, 2013 12:30 PM

Going to 6 sessions. Monday Ground pass then Ashe on Monday evening, Tuesday Evening, Wednesday evening, Thursday day and Friday evening. Can't wait!!

sabic Aug 3rd, 2013 04:34 PM

Hi guys, please help us as soon as possible.

Me and my friend would like to visit US OPEN 2013 but we do not know which tickets we should buy. We really want to see Rafa Nadal game in his FIRST round but we do not know whether his first game will be on 26 or 27th of august (also if it will be day session or night session and which court). We can see some individual tickets in an official US OPEN page but we want to see ONLY his game and we need to buy tickets in a short time. Can you help?

xzchief Aug 6th, 2013 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sabic (Post 31824065)
Hi guys, please help us as soon as possible.

Me and my friend would like to visit US OPEN 2013 but we do not know which tickets we should buy. We really want to see Rafa Nadal game in his FIRST round but we do not know whether his first game will be on 26 or 27th of august (also if it will be day session or night session and which court). We can see some individual tickets in an official US OPEN page but we want to see ONLY his game and we need to buy tickets in a short time. Can you help?

The schedule of play hasn't been released. I doubt the Aug. 26 schedule will be released before Aug. 25.