TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   The Salvation Army - Help the ones in need - donate in the spirit of Christmas! (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=472006)

tennismaster8820 Dec 12th, 2012 08:19 AM

The Salvation Army - Help the ones in need - donate in the spirit of Christmas!

Quote:

Our Mission

The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian church. Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.

If you wanna make sure that people who are less fortunate than you feel true spirit of Christmas, please donate whatever you can. :cool:
You will make a difference not just for someone else, you will also feel better.
Here you can find out everything about ways to give :) :
http://donate.salvationarmyusa.org/page.aspx?pid=229

Pops Maellard Dec 12th, 2012 08:45 AM

Re: The Salvation Army - Help the ones in need - donate in the spirit of Christmas!

The Salvation Army isn't the best towards gays...but nice thought :).

Wert. Dec 12th, 2012 08:53 AM

Re: The Salvation Army - Help the ones in need - donate in the spirit of Christmas!

Great :yeah:

jrollaneres25 Dec 12th, 2012 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 (Post 22577881)

If you wanna make sure that people who are less fortunate than you are feel true spirit of Christmas please donate whatever you can. :cool:
You will make a difference not just for someone else, you will also feel better.
Here you can find out everything about ways to give :) :
http://donate.salvationarmyusa.org/page.aspx?pid=229

I really love this:hearts:

Good Luck!

jrollaneres25 Dec 12th, 2012 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diamondtieva (Post 22577933)
The Salvation Army isn't the best towards gays...but nice thought :).

How so??:confused:

The Witch-king Dec 12th, 2012 08:55 AM

:lol:

Petkorazzi Dec 12th, 2012 09:04 AM

I kinda don't trust these organizations TBH :unsure: Not that I would ever donate to an international organization because being from a developing country myself there's tons of people here that need help so I can't be worrying about others :p

Kəv. Dec 12th, 2012 09:14 AM

:yeah:

tennismaster8820 Dec 12th, 2012 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by الحاجّ مالك (Post 22577956)
:lol:

What is funny? :p

Just Do It Dec 12th, 2012 09:52 AM

Interesting topic :scratch:

okramb Dec 12th, 2012 10:08 AM

I think that church could sell their treasure (especially Vatican and Catholic church) and donate to those who need it...

It's not OK that they have so much gold and money while children in Africa are hungry. I think that church (no matter what religion) is the last one who can talk about charity in times when middle class is struggling to survive while they are throwing money through windows...

kfh_9118 Dec 12th, 2012 10:09 AM

Every year in Melbourne during December, people from this organisation will play Xmas songs via music instruments on the street in the effort to raise donation from public.
I really like it, make you feel the spirit of christmas :D

CrossCourt~Rally Dec 12th, 2012 10:10 AM

I donated yesterday in front of K-Mart :p The dude looked so cute dressed up as Santa and ringing his little bell :awww:

Pops Maellard Dec 12th, 2012 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally (Post 22578194)
I donated yesterday in front of K-Mart :p The dude looked so cute dressed up as Santa and ringing his little bell :awww:

Cute image I admit :awww:.

Chris 84 Dec 12th, 2012 10:44 AM

they do a lot of good work, but certain members of the salvation army have implied that they wish death on homosexuals - so they aren't my cup of tea.