TennisForum.com

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/)
-   General Messages (http://www.tennisforum.com/12-general-messages/)
-   -   If player whoever wins the Australian Open I'll ..... _____ (http://www.tennisforum.com/12-general-messages/471929-if-player-whoever-wins-australian-open-ill-_____.html)

Sammo Dec 8th, 2012 08:12 PM

If player whoever wins the Australian Open I'll ..... _____

I always wanted to host one of these :oh:

Anyway the sooner we get started the more ridiculous promises we get :devil:

If Serena wins the Australian Open, I'll put Serena in my avatar and change my username for AllPraiseLordSauron until someone else wins another Slam.

If Golda Errani or Wozniacki win the AO, I'll record a tennis match in which I only hit moonballs.

If Sam Stosur wins the AO, I'll learn how to use my boomerang

Petkorazzi Dec 8th, 2012 08:39 PM

Re: If player whoever wins the Australian Open I'll ..... _____

Wow, way to choose a 19 letter username so then you can say when Serena wins that the mods won't let you change :oh:

Jimmie48 Dec 8th, 2012 08:41 PM

If Sharapova wins the AO I'll buy a bag of Sugarpova, giving her some of my hard earned money. I'm not really sure it's even available to buy in Germany though...

Sammo Dec 8th, 2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petkorazzi (Post 22565029)
Wow, way to choose a 19 letter username so then you can say when Serena wins that the mods won't let you change :oh:

Lol I had no idea, okay Lord.Sauron then :oh:

Cinek Dec 8th, 2012 09:03 PM

If Agnieszka Radwańska wins the AO I'll write in final thread: 'Thank You Aga' :lick:

saint2 Dec 8th, 2012 09:06 PM

If whoever wins AO, I promise to get drunk for her honor.

dsanders06 Dec 8th, 2012 09:15 PM

If Sharapova wins the AO, I will (after a 24-hour grace period) not troll in the slightest or insult other players until the end of March.

If Serena wins the AO, I will finally concede defeat and refer to Serena only as "Lordrena" until the end of March.

If Azarenka wins the AO, I will finally concede defeat and refer to Azarenka only as "Princessrenka" or "Heiressrenka" until the end of March.

Alejandrawrrr Dec 8th, 2012 09:18 PM

If the world's most fabulous diva, legendary mother Lordrena Jamekus Williams wins the AO, I will post only positive things and words of encouragement on this forum until the end of the FO(ie: no calling players "it", "monster", "demon", "satan", etc.) :angel:

If Princess Vika or Lady Aga win the AO, I will start off every post with the header 'Thank you Vika :hearts:"or "Thank you Aga :hearts:" until the start of RG :hearts:

If It vultures the AO I will vent my frustration in GM by becoming reNA-MUG and flooding the board with pointless threads and polls for the remainder of the year. :devil:

Spring Pools Dec 8th, 2012 09:26 PM

If Jankovic gets past the third round I'll make her my avatar.

Miracle Worker Dec 8th, 2012 10:01 PM

If Jankovic wins 3 matches in Australia I will remove all my faves from signature (except JJ).

moodin0931 Dec 9th, 2012 12:24 AM

If Oudin makes the quarter finals I will not post on the board for a whole week. :oh:

Lachy Dec 9th, 2012 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmie48 (Post 22565040)
If Sharapova wins the AO I'll buy a bag of Sugarpova, giving her some of my hard earned money. I'm not really sure it's even available to buy in Germany though...

You can buy it online, and pay for postage/shipping while you're at it :bigwave:

dragonflies Dec 9th, 2012 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmie48 (Post 22565040)

If Sharapova wins the AO ( and Jimmie buys a bag of Sugarpova), I'll be a stalker for once in my life and snatch this candy bag away from this poster from his hard earned money.

Sugarpova might not be that much, but ticket to Germany is expensive to my hard earned money.

miffedmax Dec 9th, 2012 03:29 AM

80 Attachment(s)
It's such a dilemma. I mean, Vika winning the AO was so awesome. But not being able to mention Lena's beautiful bangs for almost 6 months...:hysteric:

Stonerpova Dec 9th, 2012 04:28 AM

If Ivanovic wins the title I'll eat a cheeseburger. Because one of us should.