TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Have you ever killed some innocent lives/animals,like a butterfly or a rat ? (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=471770)

Lin Lin Dec 3rd, 2012 11:22 AM

Have you ever killed some innocent lives/animals,like a butterfly or a rat ?

I have some horrible memories when I was a kid I killed some beautiful butterflies,and put them into a book,and see how they became something like a bookmark.:sad::sad:

I feel so sad,I hope they can forgive me:sad::sad:

I will never do that again and hurt any life again.:sad::sad:

Beat Dec 3rd, 2012 01:24 PM

Re: Have you ever killed some innocent lives/animals,like a butterfly or a rat ?

awwww, lin lin :hug:

we had to kill a mouse in our house recently. i thought it was fairer than spreading poison. but i did feel quite sick afterwards.

bulava Dec 3rd, 2012 01:29 PM

Re: Have you ever killed some innocent lives/animals,like a butterfly or a rat ?

Common, who doesn't? Please don't tell me that Veggies don't do it (myself one).

Recently there was death anniversary of Sir Jagadish Chandra Bose. He proved that Plants too have life by inventing Crescograph. He was an unsung hero of Microwaves/Radio.

Point is: there is NO ONE on this planet who didn't kill some form of life :tape:

Super Dave Dec 3rd, 2012 02:05 PM

I ran over a squirrel once with my car accidentally...

I go out of my way to kill bugs, but not butterflies. Mostly flies, bees, spiders, mosquitoes, centipedes, hornets, wasps...

saint2 Dec 3rd, 2012 02:22 PM

Propably yes (some slimes or bugs maybe, while accidentally stomping at them) but I don't know.

Tripp Dec 3rd, 2012 03:23 PM

Well, if you ask me a butterfly is just a cockroach with a pretty dress.

I don't kill living beings, but I'd kill pidgeons any day. Buenos Aires is full of them and they're pretty much like rats with wings.

ElusiveChanteuse Dec 3rd, 2012 03:27 PM

Mosquitoes, cockroaches :shrug:

Nicolás89 Dec 3rd, 2012 03:45 PM

The mosquitoe community hate me. :help:

saint2 Dec 3rd, 2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel (Post 22544072)
Mosquitoes, cockroaches :shrug:

They aren't innocent :lol::lol:

Super Dave Dec 3rd, 2012 03:58 PM

I see dead deer on the highway every single morning. More locally - opossums, raccoons, squirrels, and an occasional cat or dog :awww:

miffedmax Dec 3rd, 2012 04:24 PM

If the motherfuckers want to live in my house, they can pay rent.

I peacefully co-exist with spiders, the lizards on the porch and the possum under the house, because they eat vermin.

And the mighty Simo (my cat) is a killing machine of unwanted life.

Expat Dec 3rd, 2012 04:27 PM

do mosquitoes count?

borrowedheaven Dec 3rd, 2012 04:43 PM

I've never killed anything other than flies or mosquitoes, bot only when they refuse to get out of my room. I normally spend like an hour trying to achieve that.
I'm way more sympathetic with animals than with humans really. Every time is see a dead bird I burry it.

Dominic Dec 3rd, 2012 05:16 PM

Insects and spiders yeah and I try to convince myself that it's ok cause they're evil and wanna sting us :lol:

FORZA SARITA Dec 3rd, 2012 05:21 PM

killed over 20 rats in a month in my garden just because one of my neighbor has a sort of farm with chickens and turkeys so they're attracted from their food :rolleyes: