TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   Non-Tennis (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   One Direction Fangirling (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=471332)

Tennisation Nov 19th, 2012 10:02 PM

One Direction Fangirling
 
:bolt: I know I know, don't kill me! I erh uh erm...kinda like some of their songs. I'm gonna get shitted on for this I know, considering how much I hate Justin Bieber :lol:

Who's the best singer?
Who's the hottest?
Who's likely to have a successful solo career?

Liam


Harry


Zayn


Niall


Louis

Steven. Nov 19th, 2012 10:28 PM

Re: One Direction Fangirling
 
Best singer = Harry / Liam
Hottest = Zayn (honourable mention for Nialler cos he's saaaa adorable. He's not bad looking, and has the best personality of the bunch imo :awww:)
Most likely to have a successful solo career = Harry

Pump-it-UP Nov 19th, 2012 10:58 PM

Re: One Direction Fangirling
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tennisation (Post 22498147)
Who's the best singer?
Who's the hottest?
Who's likely to have a successful solo career?

Zayn, Zayn, and Zayn.


ElusiveChanteuse Nov 19th, 2012 11:14 PM

Re: One Direction Fangirling
 
Liam
Zayn
Liam/Harry

Tennisation Nov 19th, 2012 11:28 PM

Re: One Direction Fangirling
 
My assessment of their voices:

Liam - the most consistent singer of the group and the one you can count on to deliver every time although he can sound a bit flat live. Liam's voice has versatility but he doesn't have the range that Zayn has. As far as improvements, I think this is his full potential and I don't think he'll get better than this. Unfortunately, his voice can sometimes be overshadowed by Harry or Zayn because it's not as explosive or stands out.

Harry - I love Harry and I think he's super adorable but he's by far the most overrated member when it comes to singing. His voice is the least improved from the X factor days a couple years back. If anything, he sounds worse now than he did before. He has the rocker type voice that all the girls love but he's very limited in his ability. He also sounds the worst live and you'll realized there's a lot of studio editing behind the song once you hear him live because he really struggles to hit a note barely outside of his average range.

Zayn - wow, what a surprise. I must say, when he was on X factor a couple of years ago, he was practically the most useless singer of the group. They don't call him the "human echo" for no reason. I really thought to myself, what the hell did Simmon Cowell see in this guy that allowed him the chance to be in this boy band. He's the most shy of the group and I think that he had trouble expressing his vocal potential due to that fact. A couple years later, he's the most improved singer of the group. He went from a one liner to now practically a "lead" singer in their latest album. If you noticed, he's the one singing all the high notes because the other guys can't sing them, the boys even admitted that Zayn sings the hardest parts of the song and it's difficult filling in for him when he's not there. Zayn has versatility and range, but at the same time he can be inconsistent especially live which leaves him even more room for improvement. I guess Simmon really saw potential in him, he even said recently that out of all the members, Zayn surprised him the most and he sees the most improvement and potential in.

Niall - I'll give him credit for playing the guitar, otherwise, he has a very mediocre voice.

Louis - awful and tone deaf, he's even worse live. I have no idea how he's in this band.

Mashabator Nov 20th, 2012 02:46 AM

Re: One Direction Fangirling
 
Zayn and Harry are the best singers :angel:
Zayn is the hottest
And i reckon harry would probably have the best solo career :)

delicatecutter Nov 20th, 2012 03:43 AM

Re: One Direction Fangirling
 
And I thought Nadine from Girls Aloud would have the best solo career. :tears: She flopped worse than Xtina.


Tennisation Nov 20th, 2012 03:45 AM

Re: One Direction Fangirling
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by delicatecutter (Post 22499125)
And I thought Nadine from Girls Aloud would have the best solo career. :tears:

IKR? But I think Harry could be the Cheryl of Girls Aloud.

delicatecutter Nov 20th, 2012 03:49 AM

Re: One Direction Fangirling
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tennisation (Post 22499128)
IKR? But I think Harry could be the Cheryl of Girls Aloud.

Is Harry the most popular? That seems to matter more than anything. But the fact that he is one of the better singers won't hurt at all.

I think Cheryl is the 3rd or 4th best singer in GA. But it didn't matter because she is Britain's sweetheart. :hearts:

Lord Choc Ice Nov 20th, 2012 10:35 AM

Re: One Direction Fangirling
 
I'm not attacking the guys from One Direction on a personal level (I recognize they're under strict contract to do and sing exactly what they're told) but Tennisation :sobbing:.

You say harsh things about pretty much every singer out there and then start a 1D fangirling thread? Judging you so hard right now :tears:.

The only question that matters to me is #2 :angel: and the answer to that is Zayn.

SloKid Nov 20th, 2012 12:17 PM

Re: One Direction Fangirling
 
I thought this thread would be about the seriously disturbing phenomenon of psychotic One Direction fans polluting the social networks. :(

Tennisation Nov 20th, 2012 12:22 PM

Re: One Direction Fangirling
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Diamondtieva (Post 22499770)
I'm not attacking the guys from One Direction on a personal level (I recognize they're under strict contract to do and sing exactly what they're told) but Tennisation :sobbing:.

You say harsh things about pretty much every singer out there and then start a 1D fangirling thread? Judging you so hard right now :tears:.

The only question that matters to me is #2 :angel: and the answer to that is Zayn.

It's all Zayn's fault, who can resist such sexy creature? :sobbing:

Mynarco Nov 20th, 2012 12:25 PM

Puke. Be right back

Lord Choc Ice Nov 20th, 2012 12:32 PM

Re: One Direction Fangirling
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tennisation (Post 22499945)
It's all Zayn's fault, who can resist such sexy creature? :sobbing:

As long as I pretend he's a model I'm good :hehehe:


borrowedheaven Nov 20th, 2012 10:21 PM

Re: One Direction Fangirling
 
3x Harry :hearts:


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.