TennisForum.com  

TennisForum.com (http://www.tennisforum.com/index.php)
-   General Messages (http://www.tennisforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Peak Serena vs Peak Maria Sharapova (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=471187)

bandabou Nov 16th, 2012 07:11 AM

Peak Serena vs Peak Maria Sharapova

All those peak vs peak threads. Might as well add one that the media sure hoped for back in '04. ;)

NashaMasha Nov 16th, 2012 07:17 AM

Re: Peak Serena vs Peak Maria Sharapova

shoryuken Nov 16th, 2012 07:24 AM

Why is this a question?

NashaMasha Nov 16th, 2012 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoryuken (Post 22482922)
Why is this a question?

Baby, you are to young probably not to understand that after 2009 Sharapova never reached even her 50% ,

Shivank17 Nov 16th, 2012 07:28 AM

Why am I not surprised that Bandabou started this thread?! :spit:

:facepalm:

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App

shoryuken Nov 16th, 2012 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NashaMasha (Post 22482925)
Baby, you are to young probably not to understand that after 2009 Sharapova never reached even her 50% ,

oh? how about this

NashaMasha Nov 16th, 2012 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoryuken (Post 22482928)
oh? how about this

what about 2004 Wimbledon?

in 2007 Sharapova was already struggling with her shoulder problems , there was a decline in her form.

This thread is about peak vs peak , the main problem is that Sharapova had very short periods of "peak" form. Tennis became too physical and Sharapova was one of the last teenagers to try to play on the level of elder players, it might have affected her career eventually

So pls speak about PEAK vs PEAK ,

I do think that Peak Serena is /was better that Sharapova, as well as she was better than anyone in WTA , but Sharapova was one of a few players who could be competitive with Serena

doomsday Nov 16th, 2012 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoryuken (Post 22482928)
oh? how about this

Ugly nickname, you're 5 years late. Maria at the time was the ONLY player Serena had not beaten very badly, I'm sure going in this final at the time Maria thought that she was a superior player to Serena, Serena did to Maria what she did to pretty much everyone and we've accepted it.
I don't really know the reason of this thread, Bandabou is insecured for I don't know what reason.:lol:

I know that Serena at her peak wouldnt mind playing Maria at her peak cause she knows she is untouchable at her best, Serena 6464 or 7575 IMO.

shoryuken Nov 16th, 2012 07:43 AM

Sooo in short Serena wins in straights glad that's settled.

Shivank17 Nov 16th, 2012 07:47 AM

The answer is Serena in two tight sets, IMO.

Lachy Nov 16th, 2012 07:51 AM

Obvious troll thread is obvious.

Yoncé Nov 16th, 2012 08:03 AM

Max, do your thing.

bandabou Nov 16th, 2012 08:32 AM

Peak Pierce vs Peak Serena which was an ACTUAL throll-thread is still open, so why you guys so pressed about this one?! :shrug:

Mashatards are the ones who walk around talk about peak Masha this and that, so..now this is their podium to express themselves.

doomsday Nov 16th, 2012 08:37 AM

So because someone opened a thread about peak Pierce vs Serena, you're taking this on us, Masha fans :lol:

That thread has nothing to do with us. Stop thinking that every damn thread is opened by a Masha fan just to bring down Serena.

Andy. Nov 16th, 2012 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bandabou (Post 22482982)
Peak Pierce vs Peak Serena which was an ACTUAL throll-thread is still open, so why you guys so pressed about this one?! :shrug:

Mashatards are the ones who walk around talk about peak Masha this and that, so..now this is their podium to express themselves.

And Serena fans dont????

And we dont go around saying Masha is better than Serena. Yes a few trolls say stupid things but no one takes them seriously. No one in there right mind thinks Maria is a better player than Serena because its simply not true.